ParkWest Advisors provides principal investing, transaction advisory and capital raising services to lower middle markets companies, in General Industrial, Healthcare, Distribution, Transportation & Logistics, Energy & Power, Media & Telecom sectors.
Led by experienced investment bankers with a combined 60 plus years of Wall Street experience, ParkWest Advisors brings deep transaction experience, including a financing and advisory skill set that is rarely available to companies in the lower-middle market.
ParkWest Advisors works with each management team to design a customized capital structure that meets the unique needs of the company and allows it to achieve its growth objectives.
By partnering with management and investing its own capital, ParkWest Advisors is unique in its ability to provide all layers of the capital structure in a transaction, in particular, but not limited to, senior and mezzanine debt.
ParkWest Advisors Value Proposition
Selling Shareholders and Management Teams
- ParkWest Advisors ability to provide all layers of the capital structure for each specific portfolio investment offers a certainty of close that is unmatched in today’s capital constrained environment
- We also provide the strategic advice, management resources and on-going capital required to achieve a company’s growth objectives
- We offer a full compliment of sophisticated investment banking services including M&A and capital raising, specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of lower middle market companies
- Our principal investments provide an outstanding balance of risk versus return
- We structure investments to maximize capital preservation and provide both an attractive current return and significant long-term gain